Sunday, September 25, 2011

First Post!

Hey guys!

 My name is Stefan Burns, and currently I'm a 3rd year transfer student at UC Davis studying Geology. Hopefully I'll have a large fan base here reading this initial post in a few years!

I got the idea for this blog when I sat down to eat breakfast today. I looked at my meal, and I thought, wow, this looks really good (and it was! Home-fries FTW)! This entire first week I've been receiving comments from room mates and friends about how my food always looks and taste delicious, and I'm working on a college budget! I decided then that I wanted to share my creativity in the kitchen with other college students tired of grilled cheese and bagels day in and day out.

In this blog I'll provide readers with delicious, affordable, and healthy meals that are relatively quick to make. I'll also go over shopping tips, proper cookware, cooking techniques, the science of food, and much more!

See ya down the road!

Stefan

No comments:

Post a Comment